Tuesday, August 11, 2009

American Idol...Prince Phillip!

So I have to take a brief hiatus from my roadtrip blogging to share something I found in Claire's room last night. While she's with Grandma and Papa, I'm using this opportunity to deep clean and organize her room (and probably toss some stuff, but shhhhhhhh...don't say anything and maybe she won't notice...)

Anyway, I was picking up some of her Barbie dolls, and when I picked up Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty's beau), he looked like this.



Yep, he's rockin' out these days, boots and all, on an American Idol electric guitar.


"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." I just love that song, but I'm not quite sure I'll like it as well accompanied by electric guitar. I fear it will lose some of that Disney magic.

Shhhhhhhh...don't tell ol' Walt and maybe HE won't notice.

No comments: