Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks, Jen!


Wow.

Until Monday, I would have never guessed that my humble blog would be read by so many people worldwide. I was "Twittered" and lived to tell about it.

When I posted my story about my cake contest snafu, I sent the link to Jen at Cake Wrecks, hoping to at least bring a smile to her face. After all, I kind of owe her for the many MANY laughs I have found at her site. Unbeknownst to me, my friend Kim also sent her a link. (Great minds think alike, I guess.)

On Monday, Jen tweeted (is that even the right lingo??) the link and the response was CRAZY. I have loved reading all of the comments and I am glad that so many people enjoyed it.

Thank you, Jen for seeing my story as "Twitter-worthy." I'm a L-O-N-G way from ever providing the daily laughs that you do, but I'm proud to have played a very small part.

No comments: